Saturday, February 12, 2005

Countdown from ten

From Katy, through Gail; a fun little listing game about yourself. If you play, post it or send it along.

TEN random things about me:

1. Both my thumbs are double-jointed
2. I can swim like a fish
3. My vision is slowly improving
4. I have a streak of white hair at my temple; it's a birthmark
5. I'm a fair cook
6. Ridden in police cruisers, twice
7. I have perfect pitch
8. Once hired a sumo wrestler
9. I'm absent-minded
10. If you have a game console, you've probably seen my artwork

NINE places I want to visit:

1. The North Pole (seriously!)
2. Rome
3. Moorish Spain
4. Easter Island
5. Nepal
6. Moscow (Russia - I've been to Moscow, PA)
7. Hawaii
8. Paris
9. Argentina

EIGHT things I want to do before I die:

1. Get my CFI rating
2. Build a wooden sailboat
3. Skydive
4. Find someone alive on a SAR mission
5. Hang glide (I've done it, but I want to do it more!)
6. Learn to make music, somehow
7. Fly a DC-3
8. Blow out 100 candles *hee*

SEVEN ways to win my heart:

1. Be different
2. Have integrity
3. Hold my hand
4. Find the joy in life
5. Care about others, and animals
6. Enjoy flying
7. Chili dogs

SIX things I believe in:

1. Myself
2. Bernoulli's principle
3. Science and the natural world
4. Simplicity
5. Patience
6. Love conquers all

FIVE things I'm afraid of:

1. Disease
2. Cockpit fires
3. Losing my keys
4. Low overcasts
5. Heartbreak

FOUR of my favorite items in my bedroom:

1. Gail
2. Book "Song of the Sky" by Guy Murchie
3. Hugh - although he's banished from the new bed!
4. The new bed

THREE things I do almost every day:

1. Read
2. Spoil my cat
3. Daydream

TWO things I'm trying not to do right now:

1. Worry
2. Crash

ONE person I want to see right now:

1. Dan