Sunday, November 20, 2005

Some amazing videos

Gail has our flying video from today uploaded to YouTube.com, a very slick video-sharing site. She has been putting together short clips from her digital camera, and adding more editing and her own soundtracks. It's neat for me to be able to watch afterwards, since I'm often busy as we fly (!) and I can rate my takeoff and landing technique.



There are other interesting flying clips, too. Here is one that must have been professionally edited, posted by a military fighter pilot:



Speaking of landing technique - in just a few minutes of browsing I came up with this frightening capture. (Apparently a British Airways flight - shudder to think of the poor passengers!)



Anyway, I'm going back to browse some more; I found these in just a few minutes! You can find Gail's other videos here.